“My favorite part of dentistry is seeing the life changing result that oral health can provide for our patients. Meeting wonderful people and making a difference in their life is what makes my job worthwhile.”
As the office treatment coordinator, she helps manage our patients’ financial needs and maximize their insurance benefit. She is also communicating daily with our referring offices regarding patient care.
Ilene joined our team as our surgical assistant in 2014. She has been in dentistry for over 20 years. Today, you will find Ilene tending to daily office operations and assisting where needed. Ilene is a Colorado native. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, playing with her children, and enjoying the outdoors.
Let’s Get To Know Ilene!
- Favorite sports team – Denver Nuggets
- Favorite color – Red
- The person you admire the most and why? – My dad, he taught me what hard work and sacrifice look like. He was always determined to work hard or as much as possible to make sure we had what we needed. I never heard him complain he was tired, underpaid, or overworked. He is a good man and so easy to love. I have never met a single person who dislikes him.
- Favorite prophy paste flavor – Mint
- Dream bucket list trip location – Bora Bora
- Favorite food – Indian Tacos
- Why you love dentistry – My favorite part of dentistry is seeing the life changing result that oral health can provide for our patients.
- Favorite thing to do on the weekend? Hanging out with my family and spending time outdoors.